Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quick post

I was just on my blog changing it to a Christmas background and noticed that I have 70 days left! Can this be right???? I am 30 weeks today, only 10 weeks left. It is crazy how fast time is going by. Nothing new is really happening to Cole’s room, Jon is still hard at work finishing the remaining furniture. This effort will be hampered by trying to get ready for Christmas...decorating and buying gifts. Every weekend from here until Christmas is busy...next weekend: birthing class, following weekend we might go to Orlando to do some Christmas shopping ( a tradition of ours) and then the next weekend is our Christmas party that we have every year with our friends from church. I feel like time is moving so quickly!! I want Cole to get here but I don’t feel ready for him yet. I want to get the room done, I want to prep myself with more reading, I want to have everything organized... I am sure you get the picture. Jon assures me we’ll be ready and knowing us we’ll be as ready as we can be. Anyway, that is my quick update. Hopefully I’ll get some pictures soon of some updates. We are also planning on decorating the house for Christmas soon, so I can post pictures of that too. Oh, and Cole is kicking ALL the time. He spends lots of time in my ribs, I am thinking it is his feet... He moves so much and I love it. It makes me know how real he is and how active he is and how soon he’ll be here. I can’t wait!!!!! I wake up at night and can barely hoist myself out of bed, I cannot tie my shoes, I cannot bend over at all in fact, when sitting I feel like Jon always has to help me up, I have heartburn everyday. These are my complaints but it is so, so worth it. I love it in fact because it means my little boy is growing more every day :)

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Look forward to seeing more photos of the nursery, you, and eventually a sweet baby boy!!! sending prayers and hugs, Amy.

Erin said...

Sounds like things are moving along, Amy! You look great!