Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Maternity Pictures

Here are some of the maternity pictures that Jon and I took. I am only posting a few, I touched these up myself. Jon is a little better at it than I am. If he does more I will post some of those too. These were taken at 36 weeks. We should have done them earlier as I am HUGE... Anyway, we have a growing boy on our hands... :) If you don’t want to see bare belly then skip this post....

DSC_0146-2011-01-18-19-21.jpg

DSC_0201-2011-01-18-19-21.jpg

DSC_0145-2011-01-18-19-21.jpg

DSC_0213-2011-01-18-19-21.jpg

DSC_0198-2011-01-18-19-21.jpg

Also, we went to the doctor last Wednesday for our last ultrasound and had a checkup. Apparently according to the ultrasound Cole now weighs 8.3lbs... Interesting. So, pray that either they were wrong (since I have 3 weeks left) or that if he is that big that he comes early. I was threatened with a c-section and I really don’t want that. We have 19 days left, we put the car seat in today and are getting our bags together tonight. As ready as I am for him to be here I am terrified of the actual birth process. So pray for me too. I have no idea what to expect. On a brighter note my last day of work is Friday, YAY!!! I will get some updated pictures of Cole’s room, shower pictures and weekly pictures of me next time. I hope you enjoy the pictures, even though like I said, I am huge and apparently so is Cole! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! So excited for you!!!

Leslie said...

The pictures turned out great! Don't worry too much, you are going to do fine. Cole will be here in your arms very soon!!

Nancy Hood said...

Wow, he's a big boy! You look great, but very pregnant :D many prayers that will be go smoothly, safely, and he'll soon be nestled in your arms!